We are dedicated to cutting out the worry, hassle and wait when you need your prescriptions. We accept ALL insurance cards and offer FREE delivery of your prescriptions, in most locations. We promise to make the process of transferring your prescriptions EASY, simply bring it in, and we'll do the rest.
Pharmacy LocatorEnter your Hometown Pharmacy location and select to Refill your Prescription Online.
509 Main St. (812) 649-2227
312 E. 12th Ave. (812) 683-9600
750 Second St. - (812) 634-7379
Over 400 medications
Brand and Generic Prescription
We are committed to you and your healthcare, and we strive to bring you the convenience that you deserve with our express service. Our knowledgable, dedicated, friendly staff are ready to serve you.
- We accept all insurance cards, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- We have computerized record keeping
- Free health screenings for diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. (times & dates vary by location. Contact your pharmacy for details)
- Free AccuChek Blood Glucose Meters for all diabetic patients with their first new diabetic prescription
- Visit mypyramid.gov to learn about the nutrients you eat, analyze your diet plan and get guidance on exercise tips.
The day supply is based upon the average dispensing patterns for the specific drug and strength. The program, as well as, the prices and the list of covered drugs can be modified by Hometown Pharmacy at any time without notice and at Hometown Pharmacy's discretion.
DISCOUNT ONLY - NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. Persons receiving benefits from publicly funded health care programs are ineligible. You may cancel your registration under the Hometown Pharmacy Rewards Program at any time by contacting your pharmacy.